Автор Тема: where price likely to go  (Прочитано 15001 раз)

Оффлайн suunto

• Уже мноого прочитал
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказал: 108
  • -Сказали: 400
  • Рефералы: 0
where price likely to go
« : 19 Декабрь 2009, 18:18:10 »
I will try to post here potential trades, some of which i will take my self and some for training purposes. If someone wish to join that whould be great. There is only one BUT, writing ONLY in english.

Оффлайн Hammer

• $ $ $
  • Освоился
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказал: 2
  • -Сказали: 65
where price likely to go
« Ответ #1 : 19 Декабрь 2009, 21:51:58 »
In english... Why?

Оффлайн Estany

• Свой человек
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказал: 304
  • -Сказали: 3081
where price likely to go
« Ответ #2 : 19 Декабрь 2009, 22:33:29 »
In english... Why?

This section is created for our friends who do not know Russian.
I  (and other members)  will be duplicate my trades from my thread  http://priceaction.ru/index.php?topic=391.255
 and to discuss them with our dear visitors.

Sorry for my English, I'm trader, I'm not translator   :ah:

« Последнее редактирование: 19 Декабрь 2009, 22:41:54 от Estany »
Trade what you see, not what you expect   Методика Квакеров  Журналы Квакеров

Оффлайн Estany

• Свой человек
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказал: 304
  • -Сказали: 3081
where price likely to go
« Ответ #3 : 19 Декабрь 2009, 22:40:27 »
For example, some of my latest trades:

NZDUSD TF:4H

EURUSD TF:1H
« Последнее редактирование: 20 Декабрь 2009, 10:16:11 от Alexthelight »
Trade what you see, not what you expect   Методика Квакеров  Журналы Квакеров

Оффлайн suunto

• Уже мноого прочитал
  • Спасибо
where price likely to go
« Ответ #4 : 21 Декабрь 2009, 18:21:44 »
i will try to post trades before it hap. and maybe we could analyse together.
this is short term trade with maybe long term goals :)

Оффлайн mbqb11

• Активные
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказал: 3
  • -Сказали: 42
where price likely to go
« Ответ #5 : 21 Декабрь 2009, 19:17:08 »
just dropping in to say Hi guys.  Suunto invited me and see you guys do a lot of price action Russian style here  :ay:

I am very busy of course with the j16 site and FF, but I will try to pop in once and awhile and answer questions and post a chart or two.

Here is my only trade of December.  Decembers are tough with the holiday and it was very choppy and overall I chose to stay sidelined more or less.

It was the gold weekly pin.  Take profit is at the red line, and my stop is now at the small orange line.

Take care
Mike

I insert picture into the message. Владимир109
P.S. Sorry for my english.
« Последнее редактирование: 22 Декабрь 2009, 09:49:49 от Владимир109 »

Оффлайн suunto

• Уже мноого прочитал
  • Спасибо
where price likely to go
« Ответ #6 : 21 Декабрь 2009, 19:53:27 »
just dropping in to say Hi guys.  Suunto invited me and see you guys do a lot of price action Russian style here  :ay:

I am very busy of course with the j16 site and FF, but I will try to pop in once and awhile and answer questions and post a chart or two.

Here is my only trade of December.  Decembers are tough with the holiday and it was very choppy and overall I chose to stay sidelined more or less.

It was the gold weekly pin.  Take profit is at the red line, and my stop is now at the small orange line.

Take care
Mike
Mike thanks a lot for stoping by. We appreciat  you finding time, we all know how busy you are with all your projects.
so i am sure everybody will say to you WELCOME.
PS very nice trade

Оффлайн cranky

• Price Action Group
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказал: 37
  • -Сказали: 917
where price likely to go
« Ответ #7 : 21 Декабрь 2009, 20:07:00 »

Take care
Mike

Nice to meet you here, Mike!
 :wel:

With great interest I am waiting your posts and examples of your charts. I think it's really usefull for everybody.  :ay:

Оффлайн powerlexus

• Price Action Group
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказал: 155
  • -Сказали: 539
where price likely to go
« Ответ #8 : 21 Декабрь 2009, 21:50:17 »

Take care
Mike
How did you manage this trade, do you still have full position size or closed part of it (and when)? Right now you have about 500pips in profit, is it possible you will allow price to get to your stop loss after 500+ in profit? It would be about -200pips (according to your screenshot) if you entered on the break of the pin's low.
Thank you and

Оффлайн mbqb11

• Активные
  • Спасибо
where price likely to go
« Ответ #9 : 21 Декабрь 2009, 21:55:01 »
How did you manage this trade, do you still have full position size or closed part of it (and when)? Right now you have about 500pips in profit, is it possible you will allow price to get to your stop loss after 500+ in profit? It would be about -200pips (according to your screenshot) if you entered on the break of the pin's low.
Thank you and

Hey Powerlexus

This was about as simple as it comes for me.  This was a very large nose pin at a swing high + divergence.  Notice how the size of the pinbar in relation to the previous bar moves is substantial.  The one biggest mistake I see is people trying to pick the top or bottom with a small bar.  Small bars will work in ranging markets, but in strong trending markets, it is like trying to catch a falling knife.

Basically what I was watching is to see how price reacted around 1123, which was a minor trouble area(a previous high/low).  Price just stopped there as expected but was still strongly bearish.  My next goal was to get to the next trouble area around 1075 and more so 1035.   If this wasn't the end of the year with holidays, I would probably continue to hold this, but being that it is I am going to flat take profit around 1075.  I never take half position so I am always floating with my full and I risk 1% per trade.  I will not allow my stop to get hit.  if this thing for some reason flat out turns around I would prob jump out around b/e.  It is more a safety stop and worst case scenario.  For example my stop started above the high of the pin, but I would have NEVER let it reach there.  Maybe a half percent loss at the most.  For now I am just going to let it trickle down hopefully and grab my take profit.

Thanks for the welcome and I will do my best to drop by

Mike

Оффлайн suunto

• Уже мноого прочитал
  • Спасибо
where price likely to go
« Ответ #10 : 21 Декабрь 2009, 22:26:36 »
Mike what do you think about touch trading? whould you place a buy order at 1075ish? for some bounce?

Оффлайн mbqb11

• Активные
  • Спасибо
where price likely to go
« Ответ #11 : 21 Декабрь 2009, 22:40:12 »
Mike what do you think about touch trading? whould you place a buy order at 1075ish? for some bounce?

Touch trading is just more aggressive and you want to look for a lot more confluence.  That would not be enough for me.  i would match rather place a buy at 1000 mark if I am going to consider a touch trade.  Most people over trade trying to touch trade.  it is much tougher IMO to learn then price action + confluence

Mike

Оффлайн suunto

• Уже мноого прочитал
  • Спасибо
where price likely to go
« Ответ #12 : 21 Декабрь 2009, 23:03:49 »
will wait for price action around 92.00

Оффлайн inquisitor76

• Price Action Group
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказал: 17
  • -Сказали: 41
where price likely to go
« Ответ #13 : 22 Декабрь 2009, 08:55:33 »
And how about this zone 1.0600 ?

Оффлайн mbqb11

• Активные
  • Спасибо
where price likely to go
« Ответ #14 : 22 Декабрь 2009, 18:48:07 »
Here is the updated trade.  Hit my take profit as showed above.

I am done for the month.  Be very careful trading into this last week.  Markets are VERY VERY thin. 

« Последнее редактирование: 25 Декабрь 2009, 11:15:47 от Владимир109 »

Price Action - форум трейдеров

where price likely to go
« Ответ #14 : 22 Декабрь 2009, 18:48:07 »